Wednesday, December 18, 2013

1. How did you show amusement and variety in your piece? Explain your choice of subject matter and how you created a unified piece of art.
2. Describe your experience with using mixed media. What mixed media did you use for your piece?
3. What role did our lessons on visual journaling play in the success of your piece? Explain.
4. Discuss any challenges you experienced and how you overcame obstacles.
answers

1. I showed variety by using different medias as well a a bunch of different colors. I thought about all of the things that i thought were really cool and put them in a science where two of my dragons are fighting while one is just roaming and there is a UFO abducting things in the background.

2. My experience with mixed media is just this project. I have never done it before this, but I really enjoy it. I used pictures that I colored with oil pastels, and tissue paper, and cloth, etc.

3. I made the piece look like something was going on, rather than just gluing things on it.

4. I didn't experience any obstacles, because I am the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment